Authentic, natural and a piece of the Moroccan Soul
Beni Ourain rugs possess a spirit and a character. It is a reflection of the daily life of the women that make it. Most of our vintage Beni rugs are cream(ivory) in color, although differences in the tone are found depending on the sheep’s color. They are considered to be the most prestigious rugs in Morocco, made from the very finest wool.
This timeless and tasteful carpet consists of bold black patterns, matching beautifully with Ivory field.
A stunning Beni Ourain featuring a medium pile of 100% natural wool and time-warned tassels in the other end.
100% wool and hand knotted
Color: Traditional black Berber diamond pattern in natural ivory base
- Modern beni ourain rugs
- 100% wool and hand knotted
- Size: 250 cm x 150 cm
- Hand made in MoroccoOur newest addition to our Moroccan Rug family! These Small Beni Ourain Rugs are the perfect size to put right beside your bed! They’re made by hand using 100% virgin wool and have the most wonderful hand feel. Wouldn’t you like this cozy beni ourain rug to be the first thing your toes touch in the morning?! Yes please!Dimensions : 250 cm x 150 cm
Color: Colored, black lines
Pile: Medium (.5”)
Fringe on both sides
– These Small Beni Ourain Rugs are handmade using 100% natural virgin wool
– This rug is authentic, hand weaved in Morocco. You can see our entire Moroccan rug collection right here.
– This rug is in stock and ready to ship from Canada.
– *Shipping is FREE for the USA and Canada. (Contact us for international shipping)
– If ever you need a specific size, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we can have one made specifically for you as we work directly with the artisans in Morocco.
Rug Return Policy:
– Your rug must be in original condition and show no signs of wear.
– If you wish to return your rug, please get in touch via email within 5 days of receiving your rug.
– Please return undamaged rug to us within 14 days for a full refund.
– Shipping costs for returning the item are the responsibility of the customer.